Starting From 1157 €
Package is quoted in USD per person in a Twin / Double room and includes:
- Round Trip Ticket with ME Airlines on K Class,
- Airport Taxes,
- 7 nights accommodation on BB basis,
- Transfer: Airport – hotel – Airport
- All tours and excursions are in Air Conditioned coaches (new, comfortable vehicles)
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Guide service
|Star||Hotel Name||2 Persons||3-6 Persons||Supplement For Single Room|
|5||Historic Yerevan Hotel||$ 1,619||$ 1,432||$ 341|
|4||Republica Hotel||$ 1,537||$ 1,350||$ 325|
|4||Ani Plaza Hotel||$ 1,465||$ 1,278||$ 226|
|3||Nairi Hotel||$ 1,366||$ 1,185||$ 198|
|3||Silachi Hotel||$ 1,361||$ 1,174||$ 138|
|3||Hrazdan Hotel||$ 1,344||$ 1,157||$ 105|
Important Notices: Package valid for 2016. However is subject to change depending on the period / dates.
Please download the PDF file for more details and conciergerie services.
Day 1: Arrival to Yerevan, meet & assist at airport. Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YEREVAN CITY TOUR
Breakfast then Walking Tour of Yerevan City Center:
- Gaze through the centuries at the ruins of Erebuni Fortress erected in 782 BC, Erebuni Museum.
- Visit the impressive monument, the Memorial of the Genocide Victims of 1915.
- Visit Matenadaran - one of the biggest depositors of ancient manuscripts.
- Lunch in Armenian restaurant. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 3: GARNI – GEGHARD
Breakfast then proceed to Garni.
- Discover the Temple of the Sun of Garni, one of the most ancient structures on Armenian territory (1st century AD, enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage.
- Continue to Geghard Monastery, 7th – 12th Century monument enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage, which reflects the medieval Armenian architecture. The most original parts of the complex are two churches in the depth of the rock.
- Pause for lunch in Geghard. Then head towards Yerevan Brandy Factory and loose your senses to the aromas and taste of the world-famous Armenian brandy. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 4: ECHMIADZIN – ZVARTNOC
- Breakfast then journey to Echmiadzin , the center of Armenian Apostolic Church and admire the 303 AD century Main Cathedral; 630 AD Churches of St Gayane, 618 AD church of Hripsime – all enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Lunch in Echmiadzin.
- Visit a 7th Century AD Temple, Zvartnots Temple, UNESCO Site.
- Optional: Excursion to Armenia National Museum. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 5: TSAKHKADZOR - LAKE SEVAN
- Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Tsakhkadzor Sport Complex, visiting Kecharis Monastery; cable car (funicular). En route, visiting Lake Sevan, “the pearl of Armenia” situated at an altitude of almost 2,000m above sea level; then visit Churches Karapet and Arakelots Churches on the peninsula.
- Lunch in Sevan. Back to the hotel. Leisure time.
Day 6: KHOR VIRAP – NORAVANK
- Breakfast at hotel. Visit Khor Virap Monastery (erected between the 4th & 17th century - Gregory Illuminators underground pit (the Catholics of all Armenians). On the edge of twisting gorge of the river Arpa, among fantastic masses of the red cliffs is situated Noravank Monastery Complex.
- Admire the stunning Mount Ararat, Noravank (13-14 cc). Wine tasting pause.
- Lunch in Noravank. Back to the hotel. Leisure time
Day 7: ASHTARAK - AMBERD.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Trip to Ashtarak district, which lies at the foot of Aragats, the highest mountain in Armenia (4,090m).
- Visit Karmravor and Tsiranavor Churches (dating from the 5th century and are the oldest structures to be found in this part. Walk from Karmravor to Marine and St. Sargis churches.
- Visit Amberd castle. Leisure time.
Day 8: YEREVAN Departure
- Breakfast then transfer to the Yerevan Zvartnots International Airport to journey back home.