Athens: The Margi Hotel
Do you need a break? Unplug and recharge your Energy? We have concocted a Wallet-Friendly package for you.
Athens is referred to as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy. It is home of Plato’s Academy and Aristotle’s Lyceum… Acropolis, 5th century B.C. temple to Athena Parthenos (Parthenon)…..Evenings in Plakas packed with lots of cafés, restaurants, and good shopping.
Package is quoted per person, in Euro and includes:
- Airline Ticket on MEA
- All Airport Taxes
- 04 nights accommodation at the MARGI HOTEL
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car (Day time)
- Validity: till April 12th 2017
What to See
- Constitution Square (Syntagma), PLAKA,
- The Acropolis: One of the great icons of Western civilization, it attracts some three million visitors a year.
- The Parthenon, dedicated to the goddess Athena, remains the city’s great symbol.
- The Erechtheion, to the north of the Parthenon, is the Acropolis’ most sacred ground.
- The National Archeological Museum, HADRIAN’s Arch
- Panathenaic Stadium (First Olympic Games in 1896)
- Presidential Palace and the EVZONES guards in their uniforms
- Atelier Spyros Vassiliou I Technopolis, Museums, Theatres & Concerts