BARCELONA City break & Daily Excursions
Starting From 552 €
A maze of narrow, curved streets, vibrant city attracting crowds … Walk along the Ramblas to enjoy street musicians, living statues; head to the Gothic Quarter, shop on the Passeig de Gracia, rest in Guell Park.
Have a sunset drink on the Barceloneta Beach …Admire Barcelona famously whimsical modernista architecture and Gaudi Houses.
Package is quoted per person in EURO and includes:
- 03 Nights accommodation at the hotel of your choice, City Tax excluded (to be paid locally & Directly to Hotel)
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- All tours by air-conditioned deluxe coach
- Guided visits during tours as per the itinerary
- Escorted tour throughout the trip
- Validity: 2017 subject to Availability and Price Change during fairs, congresses or special events
- Departure from Barcelona – ending in Barcelona, Tour Code: BCN4
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
Day 1: BARCELONA
- Meet & assist at airport, transfer to Day at leisure.
Day 2: BARCELONA
- Highlights of Barcelona Tour: Paseo de Gracia, admire the most famous Gaudi houses, casa Battló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernism
- Olympic Village, Olympic Port, beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, Port Vell, Plaza de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas of Continue to Montjuïc, take the cable car and contemplate the precious views of the city.
- The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games, until we get to the Spanish Village. En route to the city centre, admire the Venetian Towers, Montjuïc Fountains, MNAC, CC Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros
- Arrive to Plaza de Catalunya, and stroll along the narrow streets to the Gothic Cathedral, Gothic quarter and plaza Sant Jaume, City Hall, Headquarters of the Catalonian government. End the tour at the Hard Rock Café.
Day 3: BARCELONA – MONTSERRAT – BARCELONA
- Montserrat tour. A mountain of 1,236 meter, by Gog – Wheel Train. A 15-minute spectacular trip view of the mountain. Montserrat rocks formed since centuries by wind and rain.
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, and its famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta, the Black Virgin.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exposition and taste 4 Montserrat typical liquors
Day 4: BARCELONA: Breakfast; then transfer to Barcelona’s airport.