BUDAPEST - PRAGUE
Starting From 687 €
Budapest and its colorful Palaces, playful Blue Danube and Museums exude the opulence of an inspirational Capital. Take a stroll on Charles’ Bridge. Enjoy Prague, Europe’s Metropolis and its 2000 cultural monuments. Two Great Grand Cities renowned for their World’s Cultural Heritage.
Package is quoted per person in Euro and includes:
- 03 nights accommodation at the hotel of your choice in Budapest on BB basis
- 02 nights accommodation at the hotel of your choice in Prague on BB basis
- Half Day Grand City Tour of Budapest
- Half Day Grand City tour of Prague
- Transfers included in the itinerary: Airport / Hotel / Hotel/Train Station/Hotel / Hotel / Airport by Private Car
- 2nd class Train ticket Budapest – Prague or vice versa
- Validity: March 31st 2017
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
- Early BIRD Promotion: Book Now, Travel in 01 Month-time, Benefit from a 5% Discount.
|08Jan – 20Mar||€ 687||€ 997|
|21Mar – 30Mar||€ 711||€ 1,027|
|09Jan – 12Feb||€ 720||€ 1,077|
|01Mar – 31Mar||€ 720||€ 1,077|
Please download the PDF file for more details.
Day 01: Meet & Assist at Budapest Airport. Transfer to Hotel for an overnight at the hotel of your choice in Budapest.
Day 02: 10.00: Budapest Grand City Tour, and visit to the Parliament. Overnight at the hotel in Budapest
Day 03: Free at Leisure.
Day 04: Budapest – Prague
- Breakfast, check-out and then transfer to Budapest Train Station. Budapest / Prague by Train.
- Arrival to Prague Airport, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Prague.
Day 05: 09.30: Depart on HD Grand City Tour. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Prague.
Day 06: After breakfast, checkout & transfer to Prague Airport.
INTERTRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES - SITES TO SEE IN BUDAPEST
- Opera House I Maria Magdalene Tower
- Corner of Liszt F. Square (Budapest Broadway Theaters, Parisian Stores, etc)
- Heroes Square, The Holy Trinity Square
- Art Gallery Heroes’ Square
- Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Gellert Hill (Citadel)
- Chain Bridge
- Royal Palace & National Gallery
- Fishermen’s Bastion
- Buda Castle (Funicular Tunnel, Matthias Church)
- Marcius 15 Square
BUDAPEST: Currency: Forint I No. Hills: 20 I No. Bridges: 09 I No. Islands: 06
PRAGUE SITES TO SEE
- Charles Bridge
- Church of our Lady Before Tyna
- Estate Theatre
- Lesser Town (Mala Strana)
- Municipal House
- National Museum
- Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock
- Prague Castle
- Nicholas Church Old Town Square
- Vitus Cathedral at Prague Castle
- Wenceslas Square