DUBROVNIK – SPLIT – MEDJUGORJE - BUDVA
The Adriatic coast is quite different with its indented coastline fringed with lovely islands. DISCOVER CROATIA.
Explore Nature in its purest form: from flora and fauna to sculptured palaces; from monasteries and Churches to heavenly peaceful waters. The Immaculate Blue, Infinite Turquoise Sea, Azure Sky and the Perfect Dream ….
Package is quoted per person in a double room, in Euro and includes:
- Round trip Airline ticket including, subject to Availability at the time of booking
- All Airport Taxes
- 02 Nights accommodation in DUBROVNIK at the hotel of your choice
- 02 Nights accommodation in SPLIT at the hotel of your choice
- 01 Night accommodation in MEDJUGORJE at the hotel of your choice
- 02 Nights accommodation in BUDVA at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- All tourist taxes
- Private transfer by Air-conditioned Vehicle: Airport Hotel & Between cities
- Local Guide on all sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Entrance fees :
- Dubrovnik – Dominican monastery, Cathedral
- Split – Diocletian’s palace, Cathedral
- Bay of Kotor excursion – Our Lady of the Rocks church & museum entrance, Maritime museum in Kotor
Customizable Programs. Prices upon request.
Please download the PDF file for more details.
Day 1: DUBROVNIK
- Arrival to Dubrovnik Meet & Assist, Private transfer to hotel, overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 2: DUBROVNIK
- Discover the finest sites of the old walled The walking tour includes: Dominican Monastery with its fine collection of medieval paintings, the Cathedral.
Day 3: DUBROVNIK - SPLIT
- Head to Split. The walking tour starts with a visit to the well preserved Palace cellars. Other sites: Golden Gate, Silver Gate, Peristyle Square, other will be seen from the outside.
Day 4: SPLIT
- Day at leisure
Day 5: MEDJUGORJE
- Proceed to Medjugorje. Guided visit of Medjugorje - a unique place in the modern world. It is believed that Our Lady appeared in front of a group of children in 1981.
Day 6: Budva
- Proceed to Budva, Montenegro. On arrival sightseeing tour with local guide - one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast and one of the tourist centre of the Montenegro's coast.
Day 7: Kotor
- Enjoy the drive around the Kotor Bay with its numerous small settlements. Visit the island of Our Lady of the Rocks, with its beautiful baroque church. Enjoy a walk in Perast, city of famous sailors.
- Continue to Kotor, located along one of Montenegro's most beautiful bays. It is a city of traders and famous sailors. Kotor Old City is a well preserved urbanization typical of the middle Ages, built between the 12th and 14th Kotor is enlisted in UNESCO’s “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site".
Breakfast then private transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik airport.