Luxury Honeymooners Dubrovnik - Hvar- Split
The Package is quoted in EURO per person in a double room and includes:
- Round trip Airplane tickets with Turkish Airlines on Q classes and internal flight with Croatia Airlines.
- All Airport Taxes,
- 3 nights accommodation in DUBROVNIK at the 5-star HOTEL MORE, sea-view room (hotel-more.hr), on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Free upgrade to a room with Jacuzzi on balcony, if available.
- Flowers and a bottle of sparkling wine, courtesy of the hotel and agency.
- 2 nights accommodation in HVAR at the 4-star AMFORA HOTEL, superior balcony room (suncanihvar.com), on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation in SPLIT at the 5-star RADISSON BLU RESORT SPLIT, standard room (radissonblu.com), on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Honeymoon treatment with Rose Petals, Chocolate and Strawberries.
- Private transfer: Dubrovnik Airport / Hotel
- Day 3: DUBROVNIK: Romantic 3-course dinner in a local restaurant 3-course menu, transfer inclusive.
- Day 4: Private Transfer from hotel in Dubrovnik to the Hotel in Hvar.
- Day 6: Transfer from Hvar island to the hotel in Split.
- Day 6: Face and body treatment at the Radisson Blu Hotel, two hours per person.
- Day 7: Candle light dinner in the Caper Grill Restaurant.
- Day 8: Private transfer to Split
- Travel stay starts from DUBROVNIK, ends in SPLIT
Customizable Programs. Prices upon request
Please download the PDF file for more details.
DUBROVNIK CITY TOUR
George Bernard Shaw once wrote “Those who seek paradise on earth, should come to Dubrovnik”.
The old city of Dubrovnik has remained basically unchanged since the 13th century. Its medieval ramparts encircle the city which pedestrians can enter through one of two gates - join the evening promenade Stradun. The city is alive with open air markets, artisans’ shops and studios of artists, Baroque churches and Gothic-Renaissance palaces, unexpected courtyards, and covered loggias.
In the summer, music fills the air as the internationally renowned Summer Festival reveals the magic of theatre, music and dance.
In the fall and spring, the squeals of schoolchildren travel up and down the stone alleys and the younger generation discovers the unparalleled freedom of a city where no cars are allowed and the stone-faced houses and orange-tiled roofs have remained unchanged for centuries.
HVAR CITY TOUR
Hvar, the island of heather, sunshine and crickets; lavender, sage and wine; rosemary and secluded coves.
Discover the historical legacy of Hvar step by step and listen to the stories of the town citadel, medieval walls, monasteries and palaces. A stroll through Hvar’s picturesque streets reveals centuries of Dalmatian architecture.
SPLIT CITY TOUR
Today’s Split is the product of 17 centuries of building, renovating and remodeling. The old town of Split is built on and around the spectacular Roman Palace erected by the Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century. What began as an imperial residence and fortified camp is today an intriguing warren of narrow cobblestone streets, where pre-Romanesque churches live alongside Gothic chapels & history-filled museums.
ELAPHITE ARCHIPELAGO (Lopud Island Sandy Beach)
Fun Tip: Did You Know?
- Dame Agatha Christie spent her second honeymoon on the Dalmatian coast, in Split and Dubrovnik.
- For Tours’ Description and Itinerary, please contact us or check our website: intertravel-agency.com (intertarvel-lb.com)