NAPLES, SORRENTO, POMPEII, CAPRI
Starting From 592 €
Package is quoted in EURO per person and includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation in NAPLES at the hotel of your choice on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 3 Nights accommodation in SORRENTO at the hotel of your choice on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Private Transfer: Naples Airport / Hotel; Return transfer Sorrento / Naples
- Full Day Tour: Pompei and Napoli
- Full Day Tour: Capri, Anacapri
- Amalfi Drive Full Day Tour: Positano, Amalfi, Ravello
- Tour starts in Naples, ends in Naples.
- Validity: 31st Of October 2017
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
Please download the PDF file for more details.
DAY 1, NAPLES – Arrival: transfer from Airport to hotel. Free day & Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2, NAPLES - POMPEI & NAPOLI: Full day tour
- Visit Pompeii’s ruins, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in ‘79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact.
- Afternoon, visit Naples: Piazza del Plebiscito, Gallery Umberto I, Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, New Castle, Posillipo (Panoramic area) ‘Spaccanapoli’, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
DAY 3, NAPLES – SORRENTO: Breakfast then transfer to Sorrento
DAY 4, SORRENTO - CAPRI & ANACAPRI: Full day excursion from Sorrento, lunch Excluded
- Transfer to port by minibus. Meet the guide, Cruise tickets to Capri 30min crossing by boat
- On arrival at Capri Port, the guide will accompany you to the mini-coach terminal, transfer to Anacapri (20 mins).
- Walking tour of Anacapri (1h30min) with free time to visit Villa San Michele (entrance fee to be paid on the spot)
- Meet with guide and board the mini-coaches to Capri One hour walking tour of Capri, from one side of the island to the other, through its narrow streets, nooks and crannies.
- Optional Tours: Faraglioni Rocks and grottoes.
DAY 5, SORRENTO - AMALFI DRIVE: Full day tour, lunch Excluded
- Tour the Amalfi Coastal Road “One of the most scenic Coastal Drives in Europe”. The scenery is superb, looking out over the Mediterranean and along the coastline as the road twists and turns its way towards Positano (20min from Sorrento).
- POSITANO is built on different levels from the main road all the way down to sea level; the town looks like a waterfall cascading down the rocks to the sea. Head to to Amalfi (1 hour depending on traffic).
- Arrive in Amalfi around 10am, 2 hours free time. Optional: Boat ride, if weather permits, to visit the magnificent 9th century Cathedral which proudly dominates the main square of Amalfi; and wander around the narrow streets, enjoy a coffee in one of the cafes.
- Head towards the small village of Scala and Ravello situated on the hillside above Amalfi.
- In Ravello, Wagner wrote part of one of his opera’s. Contemplate Amalfi’s coastline looking over Minori, Maiori and beyond. This quaint little town has a main square where the centerpiece is the bright picturesque 11th century cathedral. Another option is to visit the Villa Rufolo with its gardens and wonderful views.
- En route to Sorrento, pass along Castellammare
DAY 6, SORRENTO – NAPLES: Transfer from Hotel to the Naples Airport