Marseille & Provence
Starting from 595 €
Package is quoted per person in a Double Room, in Euro and includes:
- 03 nights accommodation in MARSEILLE at 3-star Hotels in the Old Port on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Marseille Pass valid for 48 Hours.
- Full Day (08 Hours) Private Tour to: Avignon and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- Guided tour of Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Entrance at the wine Museum, wine tasting at Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- 01 night accommodation in AVIGNON at 3-star Hotels in the City Center on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Full Day (08 Hours) Private Tour to: GORDES, ROUSSILLON, MUSEE DE LA LAVANDE.
- Transfer included in the itinerary: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private transfers (French-speaking driver).
- Validity: till December 15th 2017
New: We can assist with VISA
|1,100 €||710 €||595 €|
- Price and Availability are subject to change at the Time of Booking
- Hotel City Tax must be settled Directly and Locally at the hotel
- Entrance fees to the “Pope Palace and St- Bénézet bridge” excluded
Please download the PDF file for more details, ITINERARY and conciergerie services.
DAY 1: Arrival to Marseille Airport. Private Transfer to hotel for an overnight.
Day 2: Free Day at Leisure.
- 2-Day Marseille Pass: hop-on & hop-off by Metro, Bus, Tramway, visit sights & museums: e.g. Cruising along the bay to Château d’If, “Le Petit Train”; Various discounts, Free tasting at the « Four des Navettes », « Place aux huiles », « à la Cure Gourmande » given with a free metal box, and “Maison du Pastis ».
DAY 3: AVIGNON / CHATEAUNEUF DU PAPE – Full Day Private tour excluding Lunch (08 Hours)
- Journey to AVIGNON, Capital of the Christians of the Middle Ages and UNESCO World Heritage & City of the Popes. Visit the Popes' Palace, largest gothic palace in the world – fortress of 10 towers & ramparts. Contemplate Saint BENEZET BRIDGE called “le Pont d’Avignon” known worldwide for its song, Cathedral Notre Dame des Doms.
- Head towards “Châteauneuf-du-Pape», visit this Grand winery and taste its ineluctable wine. If time permits, watch the art of Chocolate Making: origin of beans, transformation, secret of the picholine in the presence of the master Chocolatier.
- Overnight stay in AVIGNON.
DAY 4: AVIGNON / GORDES / ROUSSILLON / MARSEILLE
- Full Day private tour excluding lunch, (08 Hours)
- Journey to the perched villages of the Luberon: GORDES and ROUSSILLON. Gordes boasts to be one of the most beautiful villages in France: narrow serpentine alleys that cling to houses and rocks and breathe thousand of stories and legends. Admire its Castle that houses the Museum Pol Mara and the Town Hall.
- Gordes preserves on its land, the “village des Bories” - dry stone in rounded shapes, Abbey of Sénanque confined in its Green Valley, the mill of the broths and the cellars of the Palace Saint Firmin.
Gordes inspired many artists, painters and Impressionists: Marc Chagall, Jean Deyrolle, Pol Mara and others. Gordes hosts several exhibitions in l'Aumônerie Saint-Jacques, la Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs.
- Between Luberon and Vaucluse Mountains, Roussillon flickers ochre light. Roussillon without any doubt is one of the most stunning villages of France. Located in the heart of the largest deposit of ochre in the world, it proclaims its mineral Singularity through its palette of colors; with its narrow streets, staircases, and adorned nature ... Visit the trail of ochres and the Conservatory.
- Pause at the Museum of Lavender. A land of fragrance dedicated to fine lavender, its making, history, virtues and its future.
Back to Marseille late in the afternoon.
Day 5: Check-out and Transfer to Marseille Airport.