Moscow, St Petersburg 7D6N
Russia’s heart and soul, filled with churches and historical monuments, Fashionable cafés and hip clubs, World-class ballet, opera and circuses… St Petersburg’s grandeur, colorful Baroque facades and buildings exude the opulence of Tsarist Russia.
Package is quoted at 1,700 Euro per person and includes:
- Ticket Beirut / Moscow / St Petersburg / Moscow / Beirut
- All taxes inclusive
- 3 Nights accommodation in MOSCOW at the 4-star Korston Hotel or similar
- 3 Nights accommodation in PETERSBURG at the 4-star Holiday Inn Hotel or similar
- Buffet Breakfast
- Meals as per program i.e. 3-course menu lunches, tea/coffee, mineral water
- Buffet Dinners as per program
- Modern Coach during the trip
- Entrance fees to:
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, Metro, Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow Kremlin & Armor Chamber,
- Isaac’s Cathedral, Ekaterina’s Palace and Park, Peter and Paul fortress Tour, Resurrection Cathedral,
- St Petersburg by night & Bridges’ Tour, Hermitage Museum, Neva river’s Cruise, Peterhof Palace and Park.
- Professional Guide
- Train Ticket Moscow – St. Petersburg, Economy Class
- Registration fee & Visa support Letter
- Validity: July 14th till 20th 2017
Rates may be subject to 10% increase due to Euro/Ruble currency fluctuation unless a deposit, or full payment is done.
Please download the PDF file for more details.