Starting From 1350 $
THE KENYAN EXPLORATION – Highlights:
- Spectacular scenery (lakes, rivers), abundant exotic wildlife and opportunity to meet local people (nomadic tribes).
- Try to spot: giraffes, zebras, oryxes, elephants, cheetahs and the noble lions of the famed Masai Mara.
- View zebras and crocs in the Samburu National Reserve.
- Travel through the beautiful Great Rift Valley.
- Admire a sea of pink flamingos on Lake Nakuru.
- Mingle with lively crowds in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi.
Package and Program may include the below services
- Price starts from: 1,350 $ per person in a Double/Twin room in USD.
- Program & Prices are available upon request.
- Prices are strongly correlated to the TRAVEL DATE / PERIOD, PROGRAM / ITINERARY and AVAILABILITY.
- One-Night accommodation in Nairobi at the 5* Hilton Hotel on BB
- Two-Night accommodation in Maasai Mara at the 4* Deluxe Keekorok Lodge on Full Board
- One-Night accommodation in Lake Nahuru, at the 4* Deluxe Sarova Lionhill Game Lodge on Full Board basis
- One-Night accommodation in Aberdares, at the Ark Tree Hotel on Full Board
- One-night accommodation in Mount Kenya at the 5* Kenya Safari Club on Full Board Basis
- Meet & Assist, round trip transfers from / to Airport.
- All transfers in designed Safari-Minivan: Non A/C vehicles, shared with others, a pop-up roof for maximum game viewing comfort, and a professional English speaking Driver/Guide.
- Parks’ entrance fees.
- Complimentary: Mineral Water in the minivans during the safari: 2 bottles per person per day.
- Flower garlands upon arrival at the airport.
- Complimentary Medical Air Evacuation, to nearest hospital in case of illness or accident.
- Package excludes International Air Tickets.
- Optional Excursions and expenses of personal nature
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Luggage limit of one soft bag per person during travel in Kenya. Hard cases should be avoided as they do not fit in safari vehicles.
- Passport should be valid at least 06 Months from date of departure from origin country.
- Passports must have at-least minimum 3 blank pages (some countries need more than 3 pages). It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure they comply with these regulations. Failing to do so, passengers may be denied boarding or risk deportation upon arrival.
- Inoculations and vaccinations: It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure they have the updated information and relevant Inoculations and vaccinations.
- Internal charter and schedule flights luggage allowance is strictly 15 Kg per person.
- Packages are subject to availability and exchange rate fluctuations at the time of booking.
Program Summary Subject to CHANGE:
|DAY 1:||Nairobi city||Hilton Hotel||Arrival transfer|
|DAY 2:||Masai Mara game reserve||Keekorok Lodge 4* deluxe||Afternoon Game Drive|
|DAY 3:||Masai Mara game reserve||Keekorok Lodge 4* deluxe||Morning & Game Drives in the Park|
|DAY 4:||Lake Nakuru National Park||Sarova Lion Hill -4* Deluxe||Afternoon Game Drive|
|DAY 5:||Aberdares National park||Ark – 4*||Afternoon viewing game by the water hole|
|DAY 6:||Mt. Kenya||Mount Kenya Safari Club -5*||Afternoon at leisure.|
Please download the PDF file for more details.
The Itinerary: 7 Days / 6 Nights
DAY 01: NAIROBI AIRPORT / HOTEL
- Meet & Assist at JKI Airport. Transfer to the 5*Hilton Hotel. Afternoon Free at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Optional Excursions: Visit the Giraffe Centre, Karen Museum, etc.
DAY 02: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA (full board)
- 07:30: Buffet Breakfast then Morning drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- 13:00: Lunch at Keekorok Lodge (4*, sunafaricahotels.com)
- 16:00: Afternoon game viewing drive.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge
DAY 03: MASAI MARA (full board)
- 06:30: Depart for an early morning game drive. The Early morning are lovely moments to see the nocturnal animals trying to get the last piece of their catches before they sleep. Admire the stunning sunrise.
- 08:30: Return to the lodge for buffet breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure.
- 12:30: Lunch then an hour-break.
- 16:00: Depart for an afternoon game drive.
- 18:30: Return to Keekorok Lodge for dinner & overnight.
DAY 04: MASAI MARA - LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK (full board)
- 08:00: Breakfast then transfer to the Rift Valley, Lake Nakuru.
- 13:00: Arrive at the 4-star Sarova Lionhill Game Lodge, sarovahotels.com for a buffet lunch. Break for one hour.
- 15:30: Afternoon game drive.
- Lake Nakuru is renowned for its large population of Flamingos (in million); it is home as well to other water birds and 56 species of mammals e.g. white rhino, buffaloes, 450 types of terrestrial birds. The Rothschild Giraffes have been rehabilitated here when endangered.
- 18:30: Return to the Savora lodge for dinner & overnight.
DAY 05: LAKE NAKURU - ABERDARES (ARK, Full Board basis)
- 07:30: Breakfast then journey to Aberdares Ranges. The Aberdares are the 3rd highest range of mountains in Kenya, reaching a summit of over 4,000m. This massive range is well known for its thick salient forests, and prolific game. It is an important water catchment, as it is throughout most of the year, rainy and misty.
- 12:00: Arrival at Aberdares Country Club: base hotel for the Ark & lunch.
- Afternoon transfer to the tree hotel, Ark, http://www.thearkkenya.com. Perfect, rustic environment for visitors eager to view the local wildlife at close range. The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole, saltlick which attracts Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Bushbuck, etc. A ground level viewing area provides excellent opportunities to take pictures; and the floodlit waterhole allows all-night game viewing.
- Children under 7 years: Not allowed. Small luggage is allowed; the rest is left at the base hotel & retrieved the following day!
DAY 06: ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK – MOUNT KENYA (full board)
- 06:30: Buffet breakfast at the Ark.
- 07:30: Morning transfer by hotel vehicles to Aberdare Country Club to rejoin you driver guide and retrieve your stored luggage. Head to the Mount Kenya region.
- 12:30: Lunch at Mount Kenya Safari Club
- Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the amenities offered by the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club fairmounthotels.com
Day 07: MOUNT KENYA - NAIROBI - DEPART
- 09:00: Breakfast then drive to Nairobi. Lunch at leisure.
- Afternoon transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight; or have a beach holiday in the palm fringed beaches of the Kenyan coast at extra cost.
Package cost per person sharing, in USD, in 7-8 Seater Safari Minivan Vehicle:
|Optional Activities (excluding Meals), per person:|
|Masai Mara, Balloon Safari|
|Visit to the Masai Village|
- 65% deposit is payable upon confirmation of the booking.
- Balance is due 20 days prior to travel date. Otherwise, Full payment is required.