Our Lady of Fatima (1917 – 2017)
Lisbon, Santarem, Nazare, Fatima, Figueira da Foz, Coimbra, Porto
Fátima is a central Portuguese town that’s home to the Sanctuary of Fátima, a Catholic pilgrimage site. The Capelinha das Apariçoes marks the spot where the Virgin Mary allegedly appeared in 1917. Other sacred sites include the Basílica de Nossa Senhora do Rosário, with its golden angels, and the modern church of Igreja da Santíssima Trindade. The Museu de Arte Sacra e Etnologia exhibits religious artifacts.
Program No. 4
Package is quoted per person, in Euro and includes:
- Air ticket on Turkish Airlines
- All Taxes included
- 05 nights accommodation at the n Bed & Breakfast basis
- 05 dinners at hotel or local restaurants
- All Transfers in the itinerary
- Package excludes: Visa & Travel Insurance (15$ per person).
- City taxes to be paid directly by customers at hotels.
Please download the PDF file for more details.