Paris City Break
Starting From 385 Euro
Whatever it is you’re searching for: excitement, romance, even Just an Out-of-the-way escapade to call it your own. You’re sure to find it in Paris…
Paris deserves its reputation as the most Romantic City in the World. Every turn reveals a famous landmark, a cozy café, a smart Boutique, and historical buildings situated at one of the busiest boulevard
Package is quoted for ONLY 385 EURO per person in a double room and includes:
- 04 nights accommodation at the 3-star Paris Louis Blanc Hotel
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Paris City Tour (in private car)
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Round Trip Transfer by private car: Airport-Hotel-Airport
- 10% discount on shopping in both Galleries Lafayette and/or Les Printemps
For Optional Tours and Information, please download the PDF File.
SITES TO SEE – THINGS TO KNOW
- Tour Eiffel
- Chateau Versailles
- Les Invalides
- Montmartre: le Sacré Cœur et la place du Tertre, encompass Artists, Painters, etc
- La Bastille
- Le Marais & Le Centre Pompidou «Beaubourg»: Contemporary Musuem
- Notre Dame – La Cathédrale
- Le Village de Bercy: a typical southern French place, with great restaurants
- Les Buttes Chaumont: a wonderful green park Quartier Latin
- La Cité des Sciences à La Villette
- Le Musée du Quai d’Orsay
- Le petit et Grand Palais: near Champs Elysées
- La Tour Montparnasse
- Les Jardins du Luxembourg
- Le Parc Monceau
- La Seine & Croisière
- Le Marais
- Les Halles - rue de Rivoli
CULTURE & HERITAGE
France boasts 40,000 Monuments including:
10,000 Chateaux, Abbeys & Mansions.
6,000 Museums e.g. Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, & 1,000 Festivals.
5,500 km of Coastlines (English Channel, North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea)
8,000 Km of Pistes (largest skiing terrain in the world).
80% of France is a Rural area.
Theme Parks (Disneyland, Parc d’Asterix, Vulcania)
France has 8 Great vineyard regions: Champagne, Burgundy, Alsace, Val De Loire, Bordeaux, Cotes du Rhones, Languedoc-Roussillon & Provence. French are good wine drinker, and no good mea lis enjoyed without a good bottle of wine.
French Literature is one of the richest in the world: Victor Hugo, Celine, Proust, Camus, Boris, Rousseau, Voltaire ...the list of illustrious French Authors is Long.
France has 365 Types of Cheese: 1 for every day of the year! Camembert, Cantal, Brie, ... Each region has its local cheese. A good meal finishes with a good cheese.
France has 35,000 Boulangeries. A selection of their wares includes: Baguette, Ficelle, Boule, Epi, and Longuet.
JUST FYI: WE PROVIDE INSTANT ONLINE BOOKING TO DISNEYLAND HOTELS PARIS – HOTEL & ENTRANCE TICKETS