Romania, Danube Delta
Romani’s Leading attraction: DANUBE DELTA is actually Europe’s premier wetlands and best preserved delta has been declared UNESCO World Cultural & Natural Heritage site. The Danube Delta shelters has the 3rd largest biodiversity in the world – spreading over 5,050 km2 of marshes, canals, reed islets and lakes – and offers a sanctuary for birds, fish and animal: 45 freshwater fish species, the ideal place for 300 migratory & year-round birds, a density unmatched anywhere else in the world, therefore a birdwatchers’ paradise.
Package is quoted in USD per person in double room & Includes:
- Round Trip Ticket with Tarom on Economy class
- All Airport Taxes
- 03 nights’ accommodation at 4-star hotels
- Full Board basis excluding beverages and soft drinks
- Room tax, service charges, and fuel surcharge
- Boat trip with Guide (1st day : 6-7 Hours, 1 Day:2-3 Hours)
- Round trip transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Valid: Year 2017 excluding blackout period.
Please download the PDF file for more details.