Shopping package in PARIS
Starting From 877 $
Galleries Lafayette & Champs-Elysées
A symbol of French lifestyle, the Galeries Lafayette offer lively, multiple and plural fashion. A flagship of the brand, in Paris, the department store on Boulevard Haussmann succeeds in bringing together the best creations in 70,000-m² spread across 3 buildings, and offers a unique shopping experience to its visitors. Enter the largest department store in the world.
Winter Sales: beginning of January until mid-February.
Package is quoted per person in Double Room in USD and includes:
- Round Trip Ticket with Air Serbia on Economy Class
- Airport Taxes
- 04 nights accommodation at 3 or 4 stars hotel of your choice
- Meal as below
- Hop on op off tour ( 1day )
- Round Trip shared Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Round trip shared transfer to the Vallee Village shopping mall from central Paris
- 10% discount on shopping in Galleries Lafayette and/or Les Printemps & the Vallee Village shopping mall.
- 50 Euro Shopping voucher at La Vallee Village Shopping mall Day
- Lunch at the Vallee Village shopping mall: lunch includes Water or Soft drink
Where to shop?
- Avenue des Champs Elysees
- Rue de Passy
- Rue Saint Honoré
- Rue de Rennes
- Rue de Rivoli – Le Marais
- Boulevards Saint Michel & Saint Germain
- Boulevard Haussmann
- Avenue des Ternes
- Quartier Beaubourg et Les Halles
- Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking and/or Exchange Rate.
- For Alternative HOTEL OPTIONS or Tours, please contact us.
|OPTIONAL TOURS: Description||Duration||Fare in EURO|
|Paris Hop On Hop Off (L’Open Tour)||1 Day||36|
|Tour of Paris & Seine Cruise (Nov. & Dec.)||3 Hours||30|
|Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower visit, Paris City Tour & Seine Cruise (Nov.)||4 Hours||66|
|Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks (Nov. till Mar. 2017)||1 Day||68|
|Fontainebleau & Vaux le Vicomte Day Trip||9 Hours||76|
|Unguided Excursion to Mont Saint Michel from Paris||14 Hours||142|
|Guided tour to Giverney: Claude Monet’s House & Gardens||5 Hours||89|
SITES TO SEE – THINGS TO KNOW
- Tour Eiffel
- Chateau Versailles
- Les Invalides
- Montmartre: le Sacré Cœur et la place du Tertre, encompass Artists, Painters, etc
- La Bastille
- Le Marais & Le Centre Pompidou «Beaubourg»: Contemporary Musuem
- Notre Dame – La Cathédrale
- Le Village de Bercy: a typical southern French place, with great restaurants
- Les Buttes Chaumont: a wonderful green park Quartier Latin
- La Cité des Sciences à La Villette
- Le Musée du Quai d’Orsay
- Le petit et Grand Palais: near Champs Elysées
- La Tour Montparnasse
- Les Jardins du Luxembourg
- Le Parc Monceau
- La Seine & Croisière
- Le Marais
- Les Halles - rue de Rivoli
CULTURE & HERITAGE
France boasts 40,000 Monuments including:
10,000 Chateaux, Abbeys & Mansions.
6,000 Museums e.g. Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, & 1,000 Festivals.
5,500 km of Coastlines (English Channel, North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea)
8,000 Km of Pistes (largest skiing terrain in the world).
80% of France is a Rural area.
Theme Parks (Disneyland, Parc d’Asterix, Vulcania)
France has 8 Great vineyard regions: Champagne, Burgundy, Alsace, Val De Loire, Bordeaux, Cotes du Rhones, Languedoc-Roussillon & Provence. French are good wine drinker, and no good mea lis enjoyed without a good bottle of wine.
French Literature is one of the richest in the world: Victor Hugo, Celine, Proust, Camus, Boris, Rousseau, Voltaire ...the list of illustrious French Authors is Long.
France has 365 Types of Cheese: 1 for every day of the year! Camembert, Cantal, Brie, ... Each region has its local cheese. A good meal finishes with a good cheese.
France has 35,000 Boulangeries. A selection of their wares includes: Baguette, Ficelle, Boule, Epi, and Longuet.
JUST FYI: WE PROVIDE INSTANT ONLINE BOOKING TO DISNEYLAND HOTELS PARIS – HOTEL & ENTRANCE TICKETS