THE HEART OF EUROPE
BUDAPEST - VIENNA – PRAGUE
Starting From 1,125 €
Budapest and its colorful Palaces, playful Blue Danube and Museums exude the opulence of an inspirational Capital. Vienna & Prague: Imperial Grandeur and Romantic Nostalgia blend so harmoniously. Take a stroll on Charles’ Bridge. Enjoy Prague, Europe’s Metropolis and its 2000 cultural monuments.
Package is quoted per Person in Euro and includes:
- 02-night accommodation at the hotel of your choice in Budapest: 4-star or 5-star Hotel Budapest on BB basis
- 03-night accommodation at the hotel of your choice in Vienna: 4-star or 5-star Hotel on BB basis
- 02-night accommodation at the Hotel of your choice in Prague: 4-star or 5-star Hotel on BB basis
- Grand City Tour of Budapest
- Half Day Vienna City Tour & visit of the Schönbrunn Palace
- Full Day tour to Salzburg
- Grand City tour of Prague
- All transfers included in the itinerary, Airport/Hotel, Train Station/Hotel/Train Station/Hotel/Airport by Private Car
- Train ticket 2nd class to Vienna – Budapest – Prague or vice versa
- Validity: 2017
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
- 5% discount for Early Bookings – Book One -month in advance and benefit from 5% Discount.
|01Apr – 12Apr||€ 1,125||€ 1,636|
|25Apr – 03May||€ 1,176||€ 1,735|
|07May – 14May||€ 1,176||€ 1,735|
|21May – 28Jun||€ 1,176||€ 1,735|
|02Jul – 13Jul||€ 1,065||€ 1,528|
|14Jul – 20Jul||€ 1,079||€ 1,561|
|31Jul – 31Aug||€ 1,065||€ 1,528|
|04Sep – 26Oct||€ 1,176||€ 1,735|
|06Apr – 12Apr||€ 1,309||€ 2,137|
|13May – 29May||€ 1,457||€ 2,338|
|23Jun – 30Jun||€ 1,457||€ 2,338|
|02Jul – 08Jul||€ 1,309||€ 2,137|
|01Aug – 31Aug||€ 1,309||€ 2,137|
|11Sep – 22Sep||€ 1,457||€ 2,338|
|27Sep – 14Oct||€ 1,457||€ 2,338|
|01Nov – 10Nov||€ 1,256||€ 1,948|
|17Nov – 23Nov||€ 1,124||€ 1,700|
|24Nov – 30Nov||€ 1,210||€ 1,865|
Please download the PDF file for more details.
Day 01: Meet & Assist at Budapest Airport. Transfer to Hotel for an overnight at the hotel of your choice in Budapest.
- 00: Grand City Tour (Operational Wed – Sun). Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Budapest.
Day 03: Budapest – Vienna
- Breakfast, check-out and then transfer to the train station.
- Arrival to Vienna, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Vienna.
- 45: Depart on HD Vienna City Tour & visit to Schönbrunn Palace.
- Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Vienna.
- 15: Depart on FD tour to Salzburg. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Vienna.
Day 06: Vienna – Prague
- Breakfast, check-out and then transfer to the train station.
- Arrival to Prague, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Prague.
- 30: Depart on HD Grand City Tour. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice in Prague.
Day 08: After breakfast, checkout & transfer to Airport.
GRAND CITY TOUR
From the Chain Bridge to Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda. Pause at the Castle District, stroll along Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion. Then, we drive to Gellért Hill (Citadel) to admire Stunning Budapest. Proceed across Elisabeth Bridge, Central Market Hall, Europe largest Synagogue and City Park. En route, pass by Europe’s largest Thermal Spa, Budapest Zoo, Amusement Park, stop at the Heroes’ Square (where statues of Hungarian kings and dukes are).
Proceed from Andrássy Avenue to Downtown Pest, through the Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica. Continue to House of Parliament.
GRAND CITY TOUR: Daily at 9:30 and 14:00 - Duration: 3 Hours 30Min.
During the grand sightseeing tour, you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague’s historical monuments. A bus will take you past the State Opera, the National Museum and Wenceslas Square with its statue of St. Wenceslas. We proceed across Charles Square to the banks of the Vltava River, Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum and across the river to Prague Castle. Stroll around the castle courtyards, admire St. Vitus Cathedral. Continue by bus across the Vltava to the Old Town, passing through the former Jewish Quarter to the Old Town Square (to see: St. Nicholas Church, Týn Cathedral, Old Town Hall adorned with its Astronomical clock and apostles. Here, not far from the modern city centre, the tour ends.
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse, discover Majestic Viennese Sites: State Opera House, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Natural History, Hofburg Palace, the Parliament, City Hall, BurgTheater and en route to the Prater, we pass by Kunsthaus. Admire the Giant Ferris Wheel, an impressive Viennese landmark. The highlight of this tour will be the visit of Schönbrunn Palace showrooms - former summer residence of the Habsburg family where Maria Theresia lived. On the way back, we pause briefly at the Belvedere Palace, the former summer residence of Prince Eugen.
On the way to Mozart’s town of birth, admire the stunning Salzkammergut landscape peppered with mountains and lakes. This is where Emperor Franz Joseph I. and his wife, Elisabeth, used to spend their holidays. Stroll along the old city where sights of the Cathedrals, Festival Hall, St. Peter’s Abbey Church and its Graveyard (tomb of Mozart’s sister Nannerl) astound you and feast your eyes. Obviously, we will visit Mozart’s birthplace or Mozart’s living house. The Edelweiss-Song from the “Sound of Music” Movie will recall Memories of special moments in our lives - while passing the Horse Pond. From the dazzling gardens of Mirabel Palace, enjoy looking at Hohensalzburg Fortress.
BUDAPEST CONCIERGERIE SERVICES
- Opera House I Maria Magdalene Tower
- Corner of Liszt F. Square (Budapest Broadway Theaters, Parisian Stores, etc)
- Heroes Square, The Holy Trinity Square
- Art Gallery Heroes’ Square
- Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Gellert Hill (Citadel)
- Chain Bridge
- Royal Palace & National Gallery
- Fishermen’s Bastion
- Buda Castle (Funicular Tunnel, Matthias Church)
- Marcius 15 Square
PRAGUE CONCIERGERIE SERVICES
Church of our Lady Before Tyna
Lesser Town (Mala Strana)
Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock
St. Nicholas Church Old Town Square
St. Vitus Cathedral at Prague Castle
VIENNA CONCIERGE SERVICES
Church of St. Charles Borromeo (Imperial Court Palace)
Spanish Riding School
Salzburg (317Km, 3H25)
- Our Tour Guides are bilingual (English & other Foreign Languages). Hence, English speaking clients will join others that speak another Language - in coach where applicable.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel on similar category will be provided.