Wonders & Secrets Of Paris
Starting From 1,287 €
French cancan, painters in Montmartre, the chateau of Versailles, the Garnier Opera, historical monuments, and stylish shopping stores: enjoy some of the most well-known sights in Paris on this trip combining culture, history and chic.
Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design. Dubbed the City of Light and Capital of Fashion, it is home to the world’s finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics, such as Chanel, Christian Dior, and Yves Saint-Laurent. A large part of the city, including the River Seine, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This 7-day stay in Paris shows you the best of each quartier of the city.
The package is quoted in EURO per person and includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation at the Hotel of your choice in centrally located Paris
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Meet & Assist at Airport, round trip transfers CDG Airport / Hotel / CDG Airport
- 6 day Paris Pass (transport and visits)
- Entrance fee for the Eiffel Tower summit
- Evening meal on the Seine river
- Entrance fee and passport to the Chateau of Versailles and its gardens
- Transfer to Versailles Chateau – train
- Entrance fees to The Choco story – Chocolate Museum
- Road book and maps, with addresses and relevant tourist information
- Validity: 15 Dec 2017
- Airline ticket
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or attractions, unless specified in the program
To discover Paris Mysteries, please contact us for Tips.
- Prices and Availability are subject to change at the time of booking
Please download the PDF file for more details, ITINERARY and conciergerie services.
DETAILED TRIP ITINERARY
Day 1 – PARIS CDG – PARIS HOTEL
- Arrival in Paris. Greeting and private transfer to your hotel.
- Collect travel documents (road book and vouchers and maps) from concierge. Check in.
Please note: If you arrive early, it is possible that the rooms are not yet available.
In this case, you can leave your luggage at reception and start strolling in Paris.
At the hotel an envelope with your name contains your tickets, road book and 6-day PARIS PASS. The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package which provides access into over 60 world-class museums, art galleries and monuments in Paris. Made up of the Paris Museum Pass, Paris Attractions Pass and Paris Visite Travelcard,gives you free access to all public transport in Paris (Metro, bus, tram, RER Zone 1-3). The attractions and museums that are included are:
- Paris Big Bus Tour
- FAST TRACKLouvre Museum
- Arc De Triomphe
- Ô Château Wine Tasting
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- FAST TRACKThe Orsay Museum
- FAST TRACKGrevin Wax Museum
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Palace of Versailles
- Montparnasse Tower
- FAST TRACKCentre Pompidou
- Opera Garnier Guided Tour
- The Paris Story
- Dali Exhibition
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame
- Les Etoiles du Rex
- The Army Museum
- Paris Science Museum
- La Conciergerie
- Picasso Museum
- Conde Museum - Château de Chantilly
- Set in Paris Walking Tour
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Museum of Fashion and Textiles
- Rodin Museum
- The Palace of Malmaison
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis
- Museum of French Monuments
- Abbaye Royale De Chaalis
- National Museum of the Middle Ages
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Museum of 3D Relief Maps
- House of Auguste Rodin at Meudon
- Museum of the Asian Arts
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- Museum of Air and Space
- Museum of the Arts and Invention
- Châteaux de Champs-Sur-Marne
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of the Cinema
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Nissim De Camondo Museum
- Château de Vincennes
- National Museum Of Eugéne Delacroix
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Museum of Jewish Art & History
- Château Fontainebleau
- Orangerie Museum
- Museum of Arab History
- Château de Compiègne
- National Museum of Port-Royal de Champs
- Museum of Music
- Château de Rambouillet
- Villa Savoye
- Museum of Advertising
- Quai Branly Museum
- Museum of the Sewers of Paris
- National Navy Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- Sèvres Ceramics Museum
We invite you to start your discovery of Paris with a ‘city-tour’. During this visit, you will discover the 50 top tourist sites and monuments in Paris: from the Louvre to the Tour Eiffel going by the Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame, Invalides, Pont Alexandre III...
The round trip lasts 2 and 1/4 hours. During that time, you can be guided by the multilingual commentary. But do not hesitate to hop off the bus and walk around. Your ticket is valid for two consecutive days, which means that you can leave the tour at any one of 9 stop-off points and then hop back on one of the following buses, which follow shortly after. Return to your hotel.
Day 2 – PARIS
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit Louvre Museum, the largest museum in the world, to discover a few masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
- If you wish, you can rent (at your expense) an audio guide at the museum entrance.
- On leaving the Louvre we recommend a stroll through the nearby Tuileries Garden. A UNESCO site since 1991, the Tuileries was integrated into the national Louvre estate in 2005. Then cross on foot the Pont des Arts. Its many benches invite the curious to enjoy a splendid view of the Ile de la Cité and the Concorde.
- A moment of romance or solitary reverie guaranteed. This bridge had a secret: lovers attached their padlocks since 2008, but the weight brought into question the integrity of the bridge! Engraved, painted or written the names of all couples who have left a token of their love on the railings were all discarded by the new mayor in 2015.
- Lunch at your leisure– (hint: best lunch spot nearby is on the Ile de la Cité)
- Guided tours (422 steps) of the Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic World, also a Heritage Site by UNESCO, made legendary by the novel by Victor Hugo published in 1831. Discover a panoramic view of the capital.
- Discovering and wandering on foot in the Latin Quarter. The Latin Quarter is an area east of Saint Germain des Prés and the Jardin du Luxembourg. It was the district of students, it is now primarily a lively tourist area especially the pedestrian zone of La Huchette. Return to your hotel.
Day 3 – PARIS – ARC DE TRIOMPHE – CHAMPS ELYSEES – DINNER CRUISE ON THE SEINE - PARIS
- Breakfast at your hotel. Free time in the morning for you to discover Paris.
OPTIONAL: Cooking class with a chef in a Parisian apartment. Add 100€ per person
If you've always dreamed of being able to prepare typically French dishes such as beef bourguignon and pot au feu, then this is the course for you! In a warm and friendly Parisian apartment with a balcony, the chef will be happy to share homely, traditional and highly creative recipes with you. Armed with the chef's knowledge and techniques you'll be able to reproduce their recipes in your own home.
You will prepare a complete meal, including a starter, a main course and a dessert.
After the lesson, it will be time for a tasting session with a glass of wine!
- At the Place de l'Étoile and at the top of the Champs-Élysées, a symbol of the French nation, it links old and new Paris, standing on the highest point of the line running from the Louvre to the Grande Arche de la Défense.
- Descent walks on the Champs Elysées. It is considered as the most beautiful avenue in the capital, according to a term commonly used in France and mostly by Parisians as the most beautiful avenue in the world. It is also one of the main tourist attractions of the city where there are many luxury shops and places of show. It is also an ideal place for shopping.
OPTIONAL: Departure for a dinner cruise on a riverboat (at 20:30). Add 130€ per person
On board an entirely glass-encased boat, you'll be in on the secret of the city of lights, the cuisine is meticulously presented, the service is attentive and discreet, your eyes will sparkle as never before... This is a must-do, a cultural and very Parisian experience that is unique and must be shared!
A dinner on the Seine, another way to discover the monuments of Paris. Meal is three courses and aperitif wines and red and white wine are served with your meal.
Return to your hotel.
Day 4 – PARIS – VERSAILLES – PARIS
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Go to Versailles by public transport.
- Visit Versailles Palace: Go in the morning to discover the residence of the Sun King, Louis XIV, the exceptional Palace of Versailles, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO. Take a stroll across the heart of the castle and its gardens. The artistic and architectural treasures are a delight. Back to Paris
- Afternoon: Visit the Chocolate Museum. Choco-Story, the gourmet chocolate museum retraces the 4000 year history of cocoa and chocolate in words, pictures and flavours. The museum immerses visitors into the amazing world of chocolate making and leads you on an exciting adventure through time, to live intensely, and awaken all your senses. Return to your hotel
Day 5 – PARIS - MONTMARTRE - PARIS
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit and walk in a covered food market. These popular markets are the place which full of atmosphere where it is pleasant to circulate between the Fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers and cheeses stalls...Depending on the day of the week, we will tell you which market to visit …
OPTIONAL: Macaroon making class. Add 95€ per person.
In a friendly apartment, the chef will be happy to share homely, traditional and highly creative recipes with you. You will learn all of the tricks of the trade so that you can recreate the recipes when you're back at home.
During this macaroon workshop, you will learn all the secrets to making this fashionable little cake.
In the course of the lesson you will make two flavours of macaroons, to be selected by the group at the start of the lesson. Of course you’ll leave with the recipe and the savoir-faire to enable you tosurprise this French dessert on your friends.
- In the afternoon, departure by metro (and then cable car) to visit the Basilica Montmartre Sacred Heart. Montmartre is famous for the Sacré-coeur Basilica and its fantastic panoramic view over Paris. But it is also a gastronomical and cultural area with an authentic charm, strewn with staircases and charming lamps. Descend by foot through the small lively streets of the quartier, and keep looking out for Amelie Poulain.
OPTIONAL: Dinner show at the Moulin Rouge
Your evening's itinerary will include dinner at the Moulin Rouge followed by a chance to see the legendary cabaret show. Come to the home of Parisian partying, the Moulin Rouge, made famous by legendary artists such as Henri de Toulouse Lautrec, who immortalised the cabaret's colourful sets and dancers decked out in feathers and sparkles! (Smart casual dress is obligatory. Jacket and tie welcome. Shorts including Bermuda shorts and sports clothing and footwear are not acceptable.)
Discover French cuisine at this legendary cabaret, with 120 hosts, head waiters and serving staff on hand to meet your every wish! You will also have the luxury of a choice of typical French dishes, accompanied by a glass of champagne and orchestral music. You will have a « Toulouse Lautrec » menu, including half a bottle of champagne per person. Dinner will be served at 7pm; the show begins at 9pm.
Return to your hotel.
Day 6 – PARIS – EIFFEL TOWER - PARIS
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit and ascension of the Eiffel Tower. Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower to admire Paris "view from top." This towering monument, inaugurated by Gustave Eiffel during the World Fair is a landmark site 324-metres-high. Its graceful metallic structure has dominated the Seine riverbanks and Champ-de-Mars for more than 120 years.
- Free time to shop (think Galerie Lafayette or Printemps, some of the most prestigious department stores in the French capital)
OPTIONAL: Shopping in the Marais Quarter with a personal shopper visit (in English). Add 305€ for the group.
This visit (3h) combines shopping and exploring in the Marais, one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the capital. Its architecture and history have been strongly influenced by the history of France.
An experienced guide will accompany you.You will be given a guided tour of some of the Marais's trendiest and most original boutiques by the owners. Examples of these boutiques include a highly fashionable Parisian concept store, boutiques of creations which were crafted by hand in Paris, of inventions, of absinthe collections, of hats made from cactus pads ... and a few key addresses for all food-lovers, including the boutique run by one of the leading lights of the "new generation" of patisserie chefs! Return to your hotel.
Day 7 – PARIS –PARIS AIRPORT
Free time in the morning for you to pack your luggage or shop in Paris.
Transfer to the airport depends on your flight time.